Shack at 02/05/14

Shack at 02/05/14

Saturday 31 July 2010

12:29 ---PSK REPORTER---online

Can't say i'm mad about the WSPR reporter page, as when it refreshes the map defaults to 'unzoomed'. In other words all my spot are condensed in one little area, so making identifying each station pretty impossible. I then have to zoom in every time the page refrehes, which i can't be bothered to do. As there is someone obviously apparently averse to ROS traffic on 20, ( nice big cw signal is wiping 14.103 out at present) i've reverting to PSK on 14.070.

I particularly like the logging facilities on psk reporter and downloading and saving my own spots is easy in adif format, which can then be imported to the HRD logbook. The only way i could see of saving my spots on WSPR, was to word pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment