Shack at 02/05/14

Shack at 02/05/14

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Been trying to run qsstv the last few days, but at the end of the day  it just doesn't want to play ball

Just doesn't make sense.  Last evening I received a Hybrid on both qsstv and EasyPal. EasyPal having ftp enabled, did the business. The next Hybrid received appeared on qsstv, but not on EasyPal ? However, qssstv, since ftp enabled,  did not upload pic to my page.  After that Ubuntu gave an error message  'Sorry Ubuntu has an internal problem' and qsstv promptly disappeared.  Nice!.  Is it worth the agg I thought to myself   ••  .  Nope!. Time I called it a day.  MMSSTV and EasyPal only from now on, pic wise  
Today I'm back to good old reliable jt65-hf to repair the brain damage hi.. Here's a screenshot anyway of qsstv, when it did eventually  manage to download a Hybrid .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment