Shack at 02/05/14

Shack at 02/05/14

Monday 6 October 2014

Back from shopping yesterday and found HABAXE1 (434.400 mhz usb) airborrne from Cardif Wales. 13:02 grabbed this screenshot, but as you see from decoded data on main page it was quite difficult to follow as the frequency drift was quite bad most of the time I was monitoring. Trouble was, I basically had to initially guess where to put my cursor to grab the start tone so the auto tune would then follow the signal as it drifted low. Leaving it to auto tune would not work as the start
tone was too high for it to detect. Earlier I detected on waterfall  EDUPIC3  434.650 mhz usb rtty 50/340 8n2) but didn't have time to wait for a green decode before going out. (434.650 is always a bit iffy for me as there is an Echolink node working on that frequency).

I'll be concentrating on jt9 today for a change from jt65 and SIM31..

No comments:

Post a Comment