Shack at 02/05/14

Shack at 02/05/14

Thursday 3 May 2012

I had a play with the weather software provided with the Oregon kit, but soon found it was only a live version.  This meant I could not collect data and view graphs/records etc unless I paid for an upgrade.  I'm not about to do that due to my aversion to passing bank account detils over the web, so today I downloaded a fresh version of 'Cumulus'. 

I now have that program running on the notebook, and have also managed to upload data to my old weather page.  It will take a few days to settle down, as the pressure data hasn't had time to reach prediction capability.

The note book is a bit of a pain, as the full software screen will not fit. I have to either reach a balance or chop a bit off the bottom due to scrolling.. Here are a couple of screen shots anyway.  (My choice of colouring)




No comments:

Post a Comment