Shack at 02/05/14

Shack at 02/05/14

Thursday 13 January 2011

Stone me!, where does the time go when i'm messing with this computer.

Well the new site is off the ground, but i think i'll keep the old one going. Maybe that one just for all thing aircraft and the new for radio. The image directory and slide show facilities on X5 are a shame to waste, so maybe i'll rekindle my interest in my old hobby of photography and make use of them.

Gave up serious photography when plastic film went out of fashion. Used to spent hours in a tempory darkroom in the bathroom knocking out black and white prints. Loads of fun for me, but a crossed legged time for the xyl *chuckle*.

Maybe nature shots around Hampshire, for instance, would suite the theme i'm curently using. I'll give it serious thought anyway. 8 meg compact is always in my pocket when i go out, so may be an excuse to make use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment