Shack at 02/05/14

Shack at 02/05/14

Monday 23 January 2012

All gone quiet over there Hi!.

Had a decent day playing with Opera, but all quiet now. Hope a 40 metre frequency is allocated soon then I can use the whip for sstv again.

Gone back to jt65-hf on 40 at the moment using the Arno Cobra again, but no response to my cq'ing. Shame I don't have an antenna for 80 as I expect I could get more response from Opera down there at this time onward. Never mind, can't win 'em all.

Took down the horizontal dipole for 11 as it wasn't getting any use anyway, so to give me another string to the bow I made use of the feeder by putting up an hb9cv for 2 metres I had in the shed (horizontal). Don't have a rotator so fixed it facing East. Never know, if conditions are up and guys start squirting Opera my way from Europe I might be in with a chance. Could also use jt65 or wspr of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment