Shack at 02/05/14

Shack at 02/05/14

Monday 30 January 2012

Not a good day today. Seems whatever I try wants to be a pain *sigh*.

I'll forget about the auto upload facility on Opera until tomorrow. Can't be bothered to go into that now. As to the new web page (via Digital Brian animation on the digital page), I tried with some success to get a couple of scrolling text boxes going, with the view of pasting my Opera spots, and those reflected to me via the internet.

The first option works a treat, but the second insists on behaving illogically. Whenever I paste a sessions spots, either direct from Opera, or from my notepad where the previous session has been saved, the start time will be well into the session ie I'm not pasting the complete session, even though all has been copied. How weird is that?.

SSTV reception has been poor all day too.

That's it, I've had enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment