Shack at 02/05/14

Shack at 02/05/14

Friday 27 January 2012


Morning all. Fired up 30 metres Opera half an hour ago, but the antenna I used successfully yesterday has now decided the zap my freeview picture *sigh*. Back to the drawing board. I guess it's not that important as I can always turn the tv off anyway, but I would feel better if I could get it right.

Ok, let's try the Pro Whip again. 5 watts out with the whip tuned to 10.135 later, here's the result. Would you beleive it?, no tvi. I have, since last using it, changed the ATU for my MFJ job. I have a sneaking suspician there's something wrong with the Trio. The MFJ does not have a preselected band option like the Trio, so might have something to do with it.

Anyway, we seem to be back in business. Touch wood Hi!.

No comments:

Post a Comment