Shack at 02/05/14

Shack at 02/05/14

Friday 23 July 2010

22:07---Both cams off line---

Stone me! what a pain this site building is at times. Trying to make a log book, that's all. Simple?. Nope!. Anyway, in the end i found a photo album facility on my Editor. Loaded that up, then discovered that i couldn't just add photos/sstv images to the existing ones ie edit the thing daily. I had to delete the album and upload a completley new one. The idea was to add decent pics if and when they come in each day.

Once i get up to about a hundred new ones, as i have in my archives already, it would take ages to insert the files into the album one at a time from scratch again. Oh well, it will have to do until i find a better way.

Put some cool flash link buttons on the log page to all other pages, worked in the 'Preview'. Did they work when i loaded it to the web?. Of course not *grrrrr*. I've had enough, going to bed.

'Night all....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment