20:09 Well for some unknown reason i can't access my original blog set up with Yahoo, so here we are with a brand new one.
I have just got the beginnings of my new site up and running after losing all the files of the old one when my computer went toes up. Even though i have used an ftp prog to delete said site, the front page is still there *sigh*.
Only cure was to create a new directory and start all over again, so that's what i've done. I'll put a link to the front page on the right of this blog.
Been a bit of a pain getting back to normal, as i started out using 'Kompozer' web editor on my Linux machine (Ubuntu 10.04). However, i've switched to using 'Namo WebEditor 2006' on an old reconditioned laptop (Windows XP) and started rebuilding yet again. More facilities on the latter program.